The fastest way to erode your life’s work is to not have an estate plan in place. An estate plan protects your assets and provides for your family in the event you are no longer around to provide for them yourself. Senior Financial Advisors can help you to create and implement a comprehensive estate plan to include strategies that:
- Use tax-deferred and tax-free financial products to protect wealth from unnecessary costs at death
- Reduce the taxes and fees associated with an estate transition
- Prevent probate and Ensure heirs receive what was intended through proper beneficiary designations, probate protection, and tax-reduction strategies
- Cover final expenses and leaving a legacy through life insurance
- Facilitate legal documents such as Wills, Living Wills, Powers of Attorney, and more
For more personalized guidance on how to design and implement a comprehensive estate plan, schedule a complimentary Estate Plan Review with one of our advisors.