WHO WE ARE:
Senior Financial Advisors (SFA) is a retirement planning firm located in the Nashville, TN area with over 10 years of experience provided unmatched customer service and targeted financial results to our clients.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
SFA is expanding our operations to better service our growing client base. We have a newly created PARA PLANNER position available in our Murfreesboro, TN office. This is a full-time position directly supporting the firm principle.
WHAT YOU WILL LEAD:
As part of the planning and analysis function, you will develop and deliver customized financial solutions to over 225 clients. Additionally, you will be responsible for upholding client and prospect rapport consistent with SFA’s guiding principles.
HOW YOU WILL GET THERE:
- Assist the Advisor with the identification and development of investment solutions to meet specific client needs.
- Develop quotes, illustrations, and applications for clients regarding fixed income annuities, life insurance and long term care insurance instruments.
- Conduct detailed mathematical and financial outcome calculations based on client profile and securities markets.
- Design and administer marketing programs inclusive of firm and market specific information. Programs will include: print, radio, digital, social, and email campaigns.
- Assist with firm newsletter campaigns and programs.
- Track, analyze, and report marketing program effectiveness.
- Enhance and update firm branding tools including, but not limited to: website, brochures, and social media.
- Assist the Advisor(s) and other departments with seminar planning and administration.
- Attend business meetings and trips with Advisors such as national conferences.
WHY YOU ARE THE RIGHT PERSON:
- Bachelor’s degree or at least five years of experience in different areas of the financial industry
- Five year’s hands on experience in banking, insurance products, and securities (investments)
- FINRA series 65
- State life, and health license preferred